Must Reads for the Savvy Business Owner
How much time do you spend down the information rabbit hole? Is it super easy to get lost or take off on a tangent? If you are feeling a bit lost or not sure where to start in terms of utilizing info that will bring value to your business you are not alone. Along with our Fab 5 top articles of the day, here are some tips that will help you get the most from your readings and stay atop the information deluge.
1. Relevance – there is a ton of fascinating research out there enough to bury Mt. Everest, however much of it may not add value to your business or be relevant to growing your customer base. When researching, be very specific and focused on relevant information. You may want to create a list of questions or create a template that can help guide your research.
2. Digest/Absorb – allow time to digest information, bring in others with different opinions, ideas, etc. and view from different angles. Truth is, a couple of articles on social media marketing does not an expert make. Jump in too early without a well thought out strategy, you may do more harm than good. Secondly, you have to learn what something is before you can decide if it meets the criteria for tip #1.
3. Know your customer/potential customer – Who are they? This is your Raison d’être. Deep dive and really get to know your customer and how they are evolving. Who is your listening and reading audience. Without having a good grasp of the “who”, Tip #1 will be a guessing game. With all the information available online the “see what sticks” marketing approach is a no win in today’s competitive marketplace.
We hope you enjoy these great articles
FAB 5 Articles of the Day
- Effective Marketing Strategy http://bit.ly/15mCxdz
- Why You Should Use Google + http://bit.ly/16JxAKR
- Travelling – Insights on the Hispanic Market http://bit.ly/12J135r
- 5 Tips for Writing Better Calls-to-Action http://bit.ly/1bolZYK
- Email Marketing Automation (Free Download) http://bit.ly/14eD6cw
We would love to hear your comments on the information that you find most useful and insightful or just a good old pat on the back!